Monday, May 6, 2013

Discover the Secret to Unlimited Health


Living the Chiropractic Lifestyle has never been better! I'm staying regular with my spinal check-ups and keeping my spinal nerves free of interference. You can eat all the best organic food in the world, but if your body isn't getting proper nerve flow, your food won't be digested and assimilated properly. This is why I know keeping my spine clear of subluxations is critical for my health and longevity. 

Here's the food supply for the week:



No changes in the food plan this week:

Breakfast (9am) ~ 2 cups non-fat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 organic apple

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 organic oranges

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake


My food plan, and exercise plan, is specific to living the Chiropractic Lifestyle. In my office I don't have time to teach people how to eat or exercise properly, because my time is consumed by checking and correcting subluxations all day. Thankfully technology has enabled me to leverage my time, and to teach people how to live the Chiropractic Lifestyle, by using this wonderful blog.

I've found this blog to be an amazing tool to advertise, promote and sell the Chiropractic Lifestyle. If it works for me, it will work for you. I'm no different then you, we all have the same anatomy and physiology.

I sincerely hope I can inspire, motivate, and train people how to get healthy and stay healthy. I can't stop people from aging but I want to make sure people are living everyday at 100% with no limitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Cinco de Mayo ðŸŧ

I hope everyone had a great week practicing healthy habits and enjoying life. The weather has been absolutely amazing and this is the perfec...