Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring has Sprung


Wow it has finally warmed up here in San Jose, CA. I love this time of year. I'm so happy that I'm living the chiropractic wellness lifestyle. Not only do I feel good, but I also look good; a welcome side effect. 

My food plan is still working great. Here are my supplies for the week: 

Here's the food plan for the week:

Breakfast (9am) ~ 2 cups non-fat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 organic apple

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 organic oranges

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake


I'm sticking to the non-fat yogurt because I like it now for some reason.

My workouts are going great and I'm feeling stronger every day.

Tomorrow I'm going to my chiropractor to get my spine checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...