Monday, April 15, 2013

Your Health is Everything


I am so grateful and thankful for my health. Most people take their health for granted and only think about it when something goes wrong. I hope people can become inspired by my blog here and take their health as serious as I do.  

I just got back from getting my spine checked for subluxations and my chiropractor gave me an awesome adjustment. Every time I leave my chiropractor's office I feel so good knowing that body is now fully connected to my brain and I'm receiving 100% life power to all my organs, muscles and glands. Anything alive requires life. Life comes from the nervous system. I definitely want to stay connected to the source of all  life. 

To be healthy and stay healthy, first you need power, then you need fuel, and my food plan ROCKS!! I'm still feeling super awesome, my energy levels are constant all day long, and I'm never hungry or craving "junk" food. 

My Trader Joe's food supply for this week was the same, except I needed to resupply the fruit and vegetable powders. 


Check it out I made a few tweaks with my food plan this week:

Breakfast (9am) ~ 2 cups yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, 2 tbs honey

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm)Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 organic apple

Dinner (6pm)Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 organic oranges

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake


I'm starting off my morning with the yogurt this week, because my thinking is that I want to feed my friendly bacteria in my gut first thing, so each subsequent meal will be digested better. From what I've been reading, the best type of yogurt to use would be unpasteurized but it's nearly impossible to find. So hopefully I'm still getting good cultures in my Trader Joe's pasteurized organic yogurt.

It's been about 6 weeks of doing the same work out routine so now I changed it. Now I do 3 days on and 1 day off; Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, Legs/Shoulders, and Rest. I'm still doing the 20 minutes of high intensity interval training of swimming every other day, but last week I only went swimming one time.

Thank you for reading my blog, and good luck to you in getting healthy and staying healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...