Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Feeling Amazing!


This last week was awesome! The Chiropractic Wellness Lifestyle is the only way to live. I'm loving my food plan and staying satisfied. 

My food bill this week was cheap because they were out of organic raspberries and  I still have some walnuts left over. So I will pick those items up later in the week. 

Here is my food plan for the week:

Breakfast ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 2 cups organic raspberries (or 1 banana until I can restock) with a handful of walnuts
Lunch ~ 4 Hardboiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli
Mid-Afternoon ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 1 organic apple
Dinner ~ 2 cups yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, 1 tbs honey
Evening ~ Isalean Shake, 2 organic oranges
Seasonings (lunch) ~ Turmeric, Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce


My workouts are going fantastic! I'm still doing: 4 days on/ 4 days on/ No rest; Chest/Back, Arms, Shoulders, Legs, Repeat. Then I do my 20 minutes of high intensity interval training of swimming every other day. Kicking harder has made a huge difference in my swimming speed, so I'm still working on that.

I got my spinal check-up today, and my wonderful chiropractor removed the nerve interference in my spine. Now I'm ready for another week of health and vitality!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...