Monday, April 22, 2013

Living the lifestyle



I really enjoyed last week's change in the food plan. It seems like my body digests the food better when I start off with yogurt in the morning. 

The CWL food supply changed a little for this week. Trader Joe's didn't order their whole fat yogurt so I had to go with the non-fat. I tried the non-fat this morning and it was totally disgusting. I definitely do not recommend anything non-fat. Fat is good for you. Don't believe the hype. Plus anything that is fat free is just plain nasty. 


Food plan this week is almost the same:

Breakfast (9am) ~ 2 cups non-fat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 organic apple

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 organic oranges

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake


I did read, on my yogurt container, that the good bacteria are added to the yogurt after pasteurization.

My 3 days on and 1 day off work out routine is working great. My muscles feel fuller and stronger. The swimming is still hard, because I push myself on every interval.

I didn't have time to make it to my chiropractor today, so I will be going tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...