Tuesday, March 26, 2013

One Month Done!

Wow time sure passes quickly! It's hard to believe a whole month has gone by and I've been able to keep up my Chiropractic Wellness Lifestyle with no problem. I'm feeling amazing, all my aches and pains are gone, and I have energy all day long. I remember when I use to live a different way and every day after my big Subway lunch or a huge burrito lunch, I would start feeling low on energy around 2pm. Now my energy levels are constant all day. I absolutely love eating all organic, it's really easy and affordable. I eat a lot of food so anyone else following my lead would save even more money. Here is my Trader Joe's receipt for my food this week:

My food this week only cost $75.54 and that includes almost every thing except the Chia seeds because I still have some left. Here is my food plan for the week:

Breakfast ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 2 cups organic raspberries with a handful of walnuts
Lunch ~ 4 Hardboiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli
Mid-Afternoon ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 1 organic apple
Dinner ~ 2 cups yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, 1 tbs honey
Evening ~ Isalean Shake, 2 organic oranges
Seasonings (lunch) ~ Turmeric, Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce

A lot of people, outside of my blog here, keep asking me how I eat the same thing every week. I usually would understand how one can go crazy always eating the same thing; however I love my food plan and I'm not sick of it. In fact, I look forward to each meal, even though I'm never hungry! I also never crave junk food. Nasty fast food does not even seem good anymore. I think my entire physiology is changing on a cellular level.

I'm still loving my work out routine doing: 4 days on/ 4 days on/ No rest; Chest/Back, Arms, Shoulders, Legs, Repeat. I feel like my muscles are getting stronger each subsequent work out. I'm sticking to just 20 minutes of high intensity interval training of swimming. I'm such a slow swimmer though. Even my so called "spint" is slow. A friend of mine suggested that I kick harder. So I tried that yesterday and it definitely made a huge difference, plus it makes me more tired.

I took a few days off from doing jump rope as a warm up before the weights because my heel was hurting, but now pain is gone and I'm back at it. Great way to warm up!

After my weight training I'm also stretching in the steam room and sauna. I think it's one of the best places to stretch. The heat is really intense but keeps everything loose. On a side note, hopefully no one reading this thinks sitting in the sauna or steam room will help you burn fat. You will definitely lose water weight but you will not lose body fat that way. I can tell a lot of guys that go into the sauna and steam room are doing it thinking they are losing fat. Too bad they aren't following the Chiropractic Wellness Lifestyle, then they would know and see the truth.

I missed my spinal check-up yesterday, but today I'm going. I love going to my Chiropractor and getting the power turned on!! Keeping my spine free of subluxations is the most important part of the Chiropractic Wellness Lifestyle, because if you don't have FULL LIFE POWER going to all your organs and muscles, then there is now way you can function at your best and express life to your fullest potential.

Thanks for reading...see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...