Monday, March 11, 2013

Life is flowing!

This week was awesome! I love eating like this, I feel so healthy, tons of energy, and after breakfast I'm never hungry! I literally have to force myself to eat because I'm totally satisfied.

Here we go for another week living the chiropractic wellness lifestyle.


Food this week only costs $78.38. My daily intake will look like this:

Breakfast ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 2 cups organic raspberries with a handful of walnuts
Lunch ~ 4 Hardboiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli
Mid-Afternoon ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 1 organic apple
Dinner ~ 2 cups yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, 1 tbs honey
Evening ~ Isalean Shake, 2 organic oranges
Snacks ~ Sunflower Seeds
Seasonings (lunch) ~ Turmeric, Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce


I took out the Cliff bars and organic popcorn. With the Cliff bars I just don't feel comfortable consuming soy, so if I really need to snack on a bar I will go with an organic whey Isalean bar from Isagenix.

My exercise is picking up. Now I'm exercising every day. One day I do Chest and Back, next day Biceps and Triceps, then Shoulders, and finally Legs. Then I repeat exercises on 5th day. Before I start my weight training each day I'm jumping rope for 10 minutes. I jump for 30 seconds and rest for 30 seconds. Awesome warm up! I think once I get use to it I want to do it for 20 minutes. Every other day I'm starting swimming now for 20 minutes of high intensity interval training.

OK well off to go turn the power on with chiropractic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...