Monday, March 4, 2013

Loving Life

Eating clean and staying lean is pretty easy! I felt great all week, never felt hungry, and was totally satisfied. It still amazes me that when I wake up in the morning I feel a little hungry from not eating all night, but as soon as I have my shake the hunger instantly goes away. I know there's no way I could do this without my delicious and satisfying shakes!



I finished my all my shopping yesterday and it only cost me about $74. I also had to pick up my organic green tea, organic cliff bars, turmeric, organic honey and hot sauce at Target because it's cheaper then Trader Joe's. I want to show how affordable eating all organic can be as well.

This week I traded in the chia seeds for flaxseeds, but I think I'm going to give them away and stick with chia seeds. Today I was reading that chia seeds are much better for you, and men should avoid flaxseeds due to estrogen precursors.

Food plan for this week is going to be:


Breakfast ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 2 cups organic raspberries with a handful of walnuts
Lunch ~ 4 Hardboiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli
Mid-Afternoon ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 1 organic apple
Dinner ~ 2 cups yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, 1 tbs honey
Evening ~ Isalean Shake, 2 organic oranges
Snacks ~ Organic Popcorn, Cliff Bars, Sunflower Seeds
Seasonings (lunch) ~ Turmeric, Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce



Staying healthy and leading by example has never been easier!


Talk to you next week :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...