Monday, May 13, 2013

Express Life Love Life


I love the Chiropractic Lifestyle! My nervous system is surging on full power because I get my weekly spinal check-ups, my organic food is nourishing every cell of my body, and my regular exercise is keeping my muscles, joints and cardiovascular system at peak performance. 

The side effect of the Chiropractic Lifestyle is maximum healing, boundless youthful energy, mental acuity, and quality sleep. 

The food plan is affordable as ever:


I get my spices at Target because Trader Joe's doesn't have the spices I like. 

The food plan is the same this week.

Breakfast (9am) ~ 2 cups non-fat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 organic apple

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 organic oranges

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake

On the weekends I will allow myself any kind of food that I desire. I find that I still prefer healthy food unless of course it's pizza!

Eating right is all about moderation. Since I have already met my health goals, I'm teaching people how to maintain health. When you are maintaining, eating a few "cheat" meals will not cause the body any harm, as long as you are sticking to the fundamental meal plan.

Well have a good week and hope to see you in here soon to get your spine checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Chicken 🤪

Consistent healthy habits are essential to maintain optimal health. Your overall health is an accumulation of your daily habits. Every day y...