Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Healthy and Loving Life


Last week was awesome! I absolutely love the Chiropractic Lifestyle! I started this week off with getting my spine checked for subluxations. My Chiropractic Lifestyle food was saving me a lot of money this week, even though I bought all organic.

The food plan is the same this week.

Breakfast (9am) ~ 2 cups non-fat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 organic apple

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 organic oranges

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake,

Hope everyone has a great week! Remember to get your spine checked, eat healthy food like me, and get your exercise in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Cinco de Mayo 🍻

I hope everyone had a great week practicing healthy habits and enjoying life. The weather has been absolutely amazing and this is the perfec...