Friday, May 3, 2024

Happy Cinco de Mayo ðŸŧ

I hope everyone had a great week practicing healthy habits and enjoying life. The weather has been absolutely amazing and this is the perfect time to get outside and go biking, hiking, swimming, surfing, and exploring the Bay Area. This weekend I heard there's going to be a few parades downtown. 

I made a little change to the food plan. I finally found a place that has affordable grass-fed beef at Costco. They also have great prices on pasteurized organic eggs and they sell raw cheese. If you are a regular follower, you may remember when Trader Joe's used to sell raw cheese and I ate it regularly. But unfortunately, they stopped selling it about 7 years ago. Costco sells it in the form of Parmigiano Reggiano. Raw cheese is more nutritious than pasteurized cheese. I think it tastes a lot better as well. They also sell Le Gruyere Cheese, which is raw as well.

My exercise plan has been going great. I added 5 minutes to my cardio to compensate for the first 5 minutes of warming up to my desired intensity level on the Stairmaster. So I do a total of 35 minutes of cardio before my weight training. I keep my heart rate at about 130 beats per minute. I’ve also been walking daily in the evening for a few miles while studying my daily stack of flash cards. Also, another thing I do for brain exercise is study Spanish in the morning and the evening on the Duolingo App.

My spine care plan is always necessary for good health and optimal function. Like anything else, consistency is the key. Spine care is just like dental care, you have to do it every day.  

Enjoy your week and stay positive.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am ðŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

7:00 am ðŸ‘‰ 1 banana

7:30 am ðŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz Zico chocolate coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, 1 scoop organic cacao powder, 5 grams creatine, 200 g Organic Blueberries, 7 dates, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, 10,000 iu Vitamin D, and Vitamin K.  

10:00 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 pasteurized organic eggs, 2 oz cheese from grass-fed cows, and 1 oz butter

1:00 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11 oz grass-fed organic beef, 1 oz butter, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,250 Protein: 151 grams Carbs: 121 grams Fat: 87 grams   

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...