Monday, April 22, 2024

Spring Chicken ðŸĪŠ

Consistent healthy habits are essential to maintain optimal health. Your overall health is an accumulation of your daily habits. Every day you have a choice of what you eat and what activities you choose to do. In retrospect, it’s not that hard to do the right stuff for your health, especially if you make it a daily routine.

I’ve been able to do this for myself and the clients I help for the past decade. I’ve created a daily plan of action to help guide you along the way until you can find the path that leads to optimal health. 

This week I had to tweak my food plan again because I missed eating beef. I was doing good for about 2 weeks, but then I started craving beef and fried chicken. That first bite of beef was amazing and it melted in my mouth. 

My exercise plan is still the same and I work out every day. I’ve also been incorporating daily walks in the evening as well. During my walks, I like to study my flashcards to exercise my brain. I have over 3,000 flashcards that I made from college, and from some other continuing educational certifications that I review every day to keep my brain sharp. I use an app called Anki and it’s so much better than paper flashcards. Each flashcard can hold unlimited information and they're backed up in the cloud.

My spine care plan keeps my spine in alignment and strong. Your spine is the center of all movement and function. If you neglect your spine, the implications lead to dire consequences.

Enjoy your week and enjoy the sunshine!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am ðŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

6:30 am ðŸ‘‰ 2 bananas

7:30 am ðŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz Zico chocolate coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, 5 grams creatine, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, Vitamin D, K, 1 apple, & 7 dates.  

11:00 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 free-range eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 11 oz beef, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,304 Protein: 164 grams Carbs: 134 grams Fat: 87 grams   

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Cinco de Mayo ðŸŧ

I hope everyone had a great week practicing healthy habits and enjoying life. The weather has been absolutely amazing and this is the perfec...