Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Sunny Days Are Here Again 😎

Another month down, and another month sticking to Chiropractic Lifestyle.

It’s easy to stay healthy when you follow a plan that works. Healthy food, regular exercise, and spine care are all you need to maintain optimal function in the body.

This week I decided to switch up the food plan. I changed things up because I wanted to reduce my carbs for a while to see how my body reacts.

My exercise plan is on track. I’m still doing my 30 minutes of cardio on the Stairmaster every day before I do my weight training. Then, I train one muscle per day and it takes my 5 days to train every muscle in my body. This time frame stimulates my muscles at least twice a week. My workouts, including cardio, only take about 1 hour and 15 minutes. This is the key to sustainable weight training. Keep your workouts as simple as possible but don’t sacrifice intensity.

Now that the weather is amazing again, it’s time to go on more hikes and trips to the beach. This is another reason I like to get my workouts and my eating done early, so that I have the whole day to squeeze in other healthy and fun activities.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am πŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

7:00 am πŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz Zico chocolate coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, 2 bananas, 5 grams creatine, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, Vitamin D, & K.  

10:30 am 11 oz beef, 6 free-range eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,063 Protein: 180 grams   Fat: 107 grams   Carbs: 95 grams

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...