Saturday, March 23, 2024

Spring into Action 🏋️

Happy Spring! 

It looks like we are not out of the woods yet. A little more rain is just what we need. Hopefully, the days of being in a drought are long gone.

I didn’t have any changes to the food plan this week. I’m still loving my food and it provides all the nutrition my body needs to recover from workouts and keep my body working the way it’s supposed to work.

I find it interesting that doctors, healthcare professionals, and professional organizations still recommend reducing red meat intake. This perspective conflicts with reality. There have been several studies that have shown there is no association between heart disease and saturated fat. But some people refuse to keep up to date with the latest scientific information.

My daily workout plan is getting done every morning. My body is feeling strong, efficient, and optimal. I’ve been doing cardio every day now for the past several months and recently I picked up the intensity. So now I bust out in a good sweat before I start my weight training. I do the cardio first to get my body warmed up, and if I wait to do it last, then I will probably skip it. I think cardio is the second hardest part of my work. Leg day would have to be the toughest and longest workout.  

I hope you are enjoying your food plan, workouts, and spine care routine. There is nothing to it but to do it!

Semper Fi

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am ðŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

7:30 am ðŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 5.5 oz beef, 3 free-range eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup calrose rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

10:30 am ðŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz Zico chocolate coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, and 5 grams creatine. 

1:30 pm ðŸ‘‰ 5.5 oz beef, 3 free-range eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup calrose rice, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,750 Protein: 178 grams   Fat: 107 grams   Carbs: 200 grams

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...