Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Fall Back ⏳

Happy November! 

One holiday down and two to go. Thanksgiving is actually one of my favorite holidays but I’m not sure what I’m doing this year.

The food plan is on point and I love every meal. I feel full, satisfied, and never hungry. I experimented with protein intake to measure satiety, hunger, and performance. I figured it out what works best for me.

My workout plan is consistent and effective. I get up every day now at 4:30 am and I get to the gym at about 5 am. I start off with 30 minutes of cardio and then I do about 30-45 minutes of weight training. Waking up early gives me a chance to get all my workouts done and then have plenty of time to eat and get ready for the workday.

I’m keeping up with my spine care by maintaining mobility, alignment, and strength. A healthy spine equals normal movement and optimal function in the body.

Well, stay warm out there, the mornings have been frigid.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am šŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

8 am šŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 1 oz  LiquiVive, 5.5 oz beef, 2 organic eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup organic rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

11am šŸ‘‰ 5.5 oz beef, 2 organic eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup organic rice, and 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

2 pm šŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 2 scoops collagen powder, & 1 scoop fruit powder. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,769 Protein: 178 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 191 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...