Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Weather Diversity 🌦️

The weather is back and forth. Fall is trying to start but then summer doesn’t want to end. I’m looking forward to a rainy and snowy winter. I remember back when I was a kid living in the Santa Cruz Mountains, we would always get a downpour of rain every year. We would walk around in the rain, trudging through the San Lorenzo River, living it up and having fun.

The food plan this week was on point and consistent. I absolutely love eating beef, eggs, rice, and cheese. It’s such a great combination and it even tastes good cold. When you create your food plan you should enjoy choosing foods that are delicious and healthy. Just because you are eating healthy doesn’t mean you should not enjoy your food. I literally look forward to every meal on my food plan and you should too. The days of eating dry chicken breast and disgusting broccoli are over for me.

My exercise plan is going strong and I enjoy doing the stair master before my weight training. When you do weight training, it’s best to split muscle groups up into parts and spread the program over 3 to 4 days. I also think being efficient with your time is a productive strategy to maximize your time in the gym or at home. I love to superset my workouts so that I’m not wasting time resting. If I can’t superset, I will stretch between sets. Stretching is important to do every day. The best time to stretch is during wasted time, like when looking at IG, FB, or watching a movie.

Spine care is the most important part of the Chiropractic Lifestyle because if your spine fuses together, you won't be able to move normally and the energy from your brain can’t power your organs, muscles, and glands normally. Spine care is vital for optimal health and normal function, especially as you age.

Remember, you are in charge of your health. Your future self will thank you for the healthy decisions you make today. 

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am πŸ‘‰ Weight training

8 am πŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen powder, 1 oz  LiquiVive, 6 oz beef, 2 organic eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup organic rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

11am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 2 scoops collagen powder, & 1 scoop fruit powder.

2 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 oz beef, 2 organic eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup organic rice, and 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,769 Protein: 178 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 191 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...