Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Have No Fear πŸ‘»

Wow, what a week!

Fall is creeping in and I can’t believe we are in the midst of the holidays. One of the biggest challenges this time of the year is staying consistent with your food plan. The best strategy is to pick and choose foods that mirror your plan. You don’t have to eat exactly the same thing every day as I do. You just have to understand the food categories and choose similar foods when you are eating outside your food plan. Moderation is key. You can indulge in some holiday delights, it’s all right, just keep it light.

My exercise plan is on track and working well for me. The biggest challenge lately is finding the gym open in the morning. My gym normally opens at 5 a.m., but unfortunately, the person with this opening shift sleeps in frequently. For a while, we had a reliable person who would be consistent and never oversleep, but she had to go to another gym and now we are left with this new person who is irresponsible and should be fired. 

The Chiropractic Lifestyle Spine Care Plan is on track and I’m taking care of my back. I especially love my “IntelliRoll” which helps me mobilize my mid-back area. My chiropractor helps me mobilize my neck and lower back and I’m doing my core stabilization exercise to maintain a healthy posture and normal spinal alignment.

Enjoy your week and stay on the path of health and wellness.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:30 am πŸ‘‰ Weight training

8 am πŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen powder, 1 scoop Multivitamin powder, 8 oz beef, 3 organic eggs, 4 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 1 cup organic rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

2 pm πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 2 bananas, & 1 scoop fruit powder.

3 pm πŸ‘‰ 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,569 Protein: 158 grams   Fat: 106 grams   Carbs: 241 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...