Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Halloween Vibes ðŸ‘―

Living the Chiropractic Lifestyle is the best way to stay healthy and maintain optimal function. The best approach to health follows the principle of Occam’s razor; the simple solution is often the best solution.

We hear about so many ways to get healthy and stay healthy. This can be confusing and complex. Life doesn’t come with instructions on how to eat, or how we should take care of our bodies to maintain health. We are left to figure it out through trial and error.

I have tried many different strategies for health over the years, and I finally came to the conclusion that you only need to focus on 3 factors: healthy food intake, regular exercise, and regular spine care. This combination has helped me and hundreds of others get healthy and stay healthy.

The food plan was amazing this week. I feel full and satisfied and I never get hungry in the evening. I took a break from coffee a few months ago and don’t even miss it. I used to drink coffee because of the flavor and I never really felt any kind of energy from it. This is probably because I drank coffee for so long my system grew tolerant to the caffeine.

I’ve been keeping up with my morning exercise routine and my body wakes up naturally without an alarm clock. In fact, even if I tried to sleep in, I couldn’t. I’m wide awake at around 4:37 a.m.

I’m keeping my spine healthy by maintaining mobility, alignment, and strength. The key is to prevent and slow down arthritis as we age. Once arthritis, or degenerative disc disease sets in your spine, not only will you have pain, but you will lose function in your ability to move and maintain a healthy body.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week. Keep pushing forward and never give up!  

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:30 am ðŸ‘‰ Weight training

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen powder, 1 scoop Multivitamin powder, 11 oz beef, 4 organic eggs, 4 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 1 cup organic rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

2 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 2 scoops collagen powder, & 1 scoop fruit powder.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,769 Protein: 178 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 191 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...