Saturday, September 30, 2023

First Rain of Fall ☔

Bye, bye September

I hope everyone had a great week living the Chiropractic Lifestyle. 

The food plan for me has been amazing. I especially love my beef, eggs, rice, and cheese combo. This combination is delicious and it's a great breakfast. I’m full all morning and into the early afternoon. 

For my last meal, I took out the potatoes because they made me too full and I felt bloated. I also read that potatoes are full of oxalates, which can lead to problems like kidney stones. That’s too bad because potatoes are loaded with potassium. But, between my coconut water and bananas, I feel like I’m getting adequate potassium.

The exercise plan is going strong. My body loves working out in the morning. I’ve been doing my 30 minutes of cardio after weight training, and that has been working perfectly.

My spine care plan has been regular and consistent. I do regular foam rolling, stretching, and adjusting to maintain spinal mobility. I’m keeping my spine in alignment by doing my postural exercises 2 times per week, which also keeps my core muscles strong for spinal stability.

Enjoy your week and trust the process because it works! When you have the right strategy for health, everything works the way it should.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:30 am ðŸ‘‰ Weight training

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen powder, 1 scoop Multivitamin powder, 8 oz beef, 3 organic eggs, 4 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 1 cup organic rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

2 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 2 bananas, & 1 scoop fruit powder.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,569 Protein: 158 grams   Fat: 106 grams   Carbs: 241 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...