Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Fall In πŸ‚

This month is flying! I can’t believe it’s almost October. Time is so precious and you can never get back lost time. The good news is that when you stick to a plan and stay consistent, time will move faster than you think. It’s the little things we do on a daily basis that add up over time.  

I’ve been adjusting to my new food plan this past week, and I’m actually liking it a lot. I discovered how delicious sweet potatoes are and I incorporated them into my food plan. I like them a lot better than regular potatoes. I also notice that when I eat sweet potatoes for my last meal, I am fuller longer into the evening.

My Chiropractic Lifestyle Exercise plan has been going great. I started doing cardio again but I think I need to wake up a little earlier to compensate for the extra time doing cardio. My body naturally wants to wake up at around 5 a.m. anyway. We do have a time change coming up in November, and I hope this is the last time they change the clocks in California.

My Chiropractic Spine Care plan has been on track. I’ve been maintaining my spinal mobility, alignment, and strength. It’s important that with strengthening you do spinal stabilization exercises. These exercises activate and strengthen the core musculature around the spine. The core muscles literally hold and stabilize the spine whenever you perform a movement. This is because your spine is made out of individual bones called vertebrae and they need muscles to hold them in alignment when you bend, twist, and turn. It’s more of a dynamic stabilization because the core muscles allow movement in the spine but prevent individual vertebrae from moving inadvertently. If you have a weak core then when performing a movement, like bending over to pick up something, one of the vertebrae can slip out of alignment.

Well, try to get outside and enjoy these last 3 days of summer, because the first day of fall is on Saturday 🀯

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

6:30 am πŸ‘‰ Weight training

9 am πŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop Multivitamin powder, 8 oz beef, 3 organic eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 1 cup organic rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

2 pm πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 2 bananas, 1 scoop fruit powder, & 1 medium sweet potato.

3 pm πŸ‘‰ 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,569 Protein: 158 grams   Fat: 106 grams   Carbs: 241 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...