Friday, September 1, 2023

Bye Bye Summer 😔

Happy September! 

I just got done doing a 3-day fast. This was the most extended fast I have ever done. It was definitely more challenging than the 2-day fast, especially on the 3rd day. Ironically, I wasn’t really hungry, but by the end of day 3, I couldn't wait to eat the next day. Throughout my 3-day fast, I only drank water with salt. My goal was 1 gallon of water per day, but it was tough to hit that goal because I wasn’t thirsty. I continued to exercise during my fast and I didn’t notice any weakness or fatigue. I even did a judo class and felt great. 

If you are thinking about trying this, you should start with a 1-day fast first and work your way up to a 3-day. You also need to take in electrolytes and water but just no food. I stopped drinking coffee a few weeks ago which made this fast easier because I didn’t have a throbbing headache all day.

The food plan is going great. No significant changes this week. I’m still not getting sick of beef yet, but when I do, I will go back to chicken. However, I was thinking about trying out some ground beef with rice. The rice will increase my carbs but it would make eating the ground beef more enjoyable.

I’ve actually been looking for some affordable grass-fed beef sources online. I did find a couple with reasonable prices. It’s too bad how all the junk food is so cheap and the healthy food is so expensive. I guess that’s why lower-quality food is cheap so that it can be produced in large quantities.

The exercise and spine care plan is staying consistent and working well for me. I love training my body in the mornings so that I have the evenings free to do other things.

Have a great week and keep making your health a priority!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

6:30 am ðŸ‘‰ Weight training & Water Loo sparkling water.

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 2 bananas, 1 ½ cup organic blueberries, 20 oz pineapple, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop fruit powder, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 organic eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz cooked beef, sea salt, & 22 grams beef bone broth protein powder.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,380 Protein: 186 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 184 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...