Friday, August 25, 2023

Hot August Nights šŸ¤™šŸ¼

I’m back in the swing of things! I was actually looking forward to getting back to work. Fortunately, I love what I do, so I enjoy working and helping people. I’m happy I don’t have a job that I dread. I’ve talked to many people who don’t like their job but have to do it just to make money. I'm so grateful that I'm lucky enough to have found a healthcare service, where I could serve humanity and enjoy the process.

I switched the order of operations with my food plan. I now eat my steak & eggs at lunchtime. I also eliminated coffee and cream. I actually stopped coffee about 2 weeks ago. I love drinking coffee but I want to give my body a break for a while. I’ve done this several times in the past and I have always come back around to drinking coffee again. I definitely have cut back a lot on my coffee consumption before I stopped completely. For several years I was drinking a pot of coffee every day, which is equivalent to 10 cups.

The exercise plan is right on track. My legs are feeling really good and I finally don’t have pain in the area of my abductor where I tore it about 8 weeks ago. I’m starting to pile on the weight and feeling good again. The key is consistency and eventually your body will heal and get stronger.  

The spine care plan is working well and I have started utilizing the foam roller more. I have a firm roller with a groove that allows space for the spinous processes. This allows me to mobilize my thoracic spine more effectively.

Enjoy this beautiful weather we’ve been having. The summer is going out with a bang!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

6:30 am šŸ‘‰ Weight training & Water Loo sparkling water.

8 am šŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 2 bananas, 1 ½ cup organic blueberries, 20 oz pineapple, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop fruit powder, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 6 organic eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz cooked beef, sea salt, & 22 grams beef bone broth protein powder.

3 pm šŸ‘‰ 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,380 Protein: 186 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 184 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...