Friday, August 18, 2023

Last Days of Summer ðŸ˜ģ

I just got back from Hawaii for about a week and I had a wonderful time. Luckily, I was in Oahu and that island was not impacted by the fires in Maui. However, the locals in Oahu were lamenting over the tragedy.

The weather in Hawaii was super-hot but surprisingly not humid at all. My previous vacations to Florida and Texas were great examples of what bad humidity is like. When I was in Florida, I couldn’t even sit on the beach because it was just too hot. Even at night, it would be a little better but the humidity was the same.

Unfortunately, the whole time I was in Hawaii, I didn’t follow my food plan at all. I was going out to eat with friends and basically jumped on the bandwagon and ate with everyone. The food was decent but expensive. Hawaii is like Vegas on the beach. Your typical tourist trap where everyone eats, drinks, and shops till they drop. I was there for a Marine Corps. reunion, so it was all good.

As soon as I got home, I jumped right back onto the Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan. I have to admit that the first day was rough because I think your body gets used to eating crappy food and wants to continue eating the crap. It’s almost like a drug; once your body gets a taste, it wants more.

But now I’m fully back in the swing of things. My food plan is going awesome, I’m back in the gym, and living the dream. I hope everyone is enjoying these last days of summer. Because you know when pre-season football starts, fall is right around the corner.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

6:00 am ðŸ‘‰ Sea Salt with water

6:30 am ðŸ‘‰ Weight training & Water Loo sparkling water.

 8 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz cooked beef, sea salt, 22 grams beef bone broth protein powder, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 2 bananas, 20 oz pineapple, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop fruit powder, 1500mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 360 mg Magnesium Glycinate, 1000 mg Vitamin C, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 

3:00 pm ðŸ‘‰ Sea Salt with water & 240 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,300 Protein: 186 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 164 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...