Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Healthy Routine 😀

Healthy living is easy when you have a plan. The Chiropractic Lifestyle provides a foundation for health and vitality. When you are mindful of your food intake, your exercise frequency, and your spine care, you can experience a life filled with energy and optimal function.

This time change definitely had an effect on my sleep! I find myself getting up way too early and I’m having trouble falling back to sleep. I wish the government would stop changing the clocks twice a year. I know a law was passed to stop daylight savings time in California, and the bill passed the Senate, now we have to wait for House approval.

The Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan is going great. I love my current food plan and I didn’t have any major changes this week. I enjoy splitting up my first big meal into two smaller meals. I don’t feel too full and I look forward to eating the second half.

The Chiropractic exercise plan is consistent and working great for me. My exercises are focused on maintaining strength and lean muscle. I still do about three sets to failure after I get in several warm-up sets. I do cardio on the stair master every day for thirty minutes before my weight training. My muscles feel warmed up and ready to go with this approach.

My Chiropractic spine care is integrated into my exercise routine. I add in core stabilization exercises when I train my back. I focus on back extension exercises with scapular retractions on an exercise ball and I do ball bridging while activating my transverse abdominus. I also maintain spinal mobility by seeing my chiropractor periodically and utilizing a spine roller to help maintain motion in all my vertebrae.

You better get out there and start Christmas shopping! Don’t procrastinate, get it done early and your future self will thank you!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am ðŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 1 oz  LiquiVive, 5.5 oz beef, 2 free-range eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup organic rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

11am ðŸ‘‰ 5.5 oz beef, 2 free-range eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup organic rice, and 600 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

2 pm ðŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 2 scoops collagen powder, & 1 scoop fruit powder. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,769 Protein: 178 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 191 grams

                                            Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...