Friday, April 1, 2022

Where's the Beef? ðŸĪ”

Another month down for 2022! This is a great month because the weather starts to transition and the days get longer.

My food plan is going strong. I’m loving every meal and feeling great. The workouts are going well. When I cut my cardio in half, I think that helped preserve the muscle. For a while there, I was getting a little too lean. I think it may have had to do with my protein intake being a little low as well. Because I thought I was getting 12 oz of chicken, but then when I weighed my chicken after cooking, it was more like 6 oz. 

This just goes to show you how important it is to keep the protein levels up when trying to sustain muscle. I hope this month is amazing for you and keep going strong!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 300 grams hash browns, salt, hot sauce, organic coffee, 2 oz half & half, and organic matcha green tea.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 12 oz of cooked chicken thighs with no bone (1.65 lbs raw with bone no skin), salt, hot sauce, and 2 oranges.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate, vitamin D, & vitamin K. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,395 Protein: 165 grams   Fat: 100 grams   Carbs: 210 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...