Friday, April 22, 2022

Health is the Key to Happiness 🌞

The week is another beautiful time to be alive.

Every day is a gift, and you must take care of your health to enjoy life to your maximum potential. Your happiness should be based and your health and freedom.

This week flew by, and my food plan is better than ever. Remind me never to drop my protein because I started losing strength and muscle within a matter of weeks when I did. I’m not sure how vegetarians do it because if you like muscle and strength, you have to keep your protein intake high. It may be different for other people, but this is how it works for me.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


 
Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 300 grams hash browns, salt, hot sauce, organic coffee, 2 oz half & half, and organic matcha green tea.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 18 oz of cooked chicken, salt, hot sauce, and 3 oranges.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate, vitamin D, & vitamin K. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,395 Protein: 187 grams   Fat: 110 grams   Carbs: 210 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...