Monday, April 11, 2022

Hot and Cold πŸ₯΅πŸ₯Ά

Mother Nature can’t make up her mind with this weather 🌬 I’m ready for some spring, hopefully, we don’t just skip right to summer.

The food plan is going great now. I had to increase my protein because apparently when you drop that protein too low you start losing muscle and strength fast. I’m almost back to my pre-protein reduction status. But it definitely threw me off. At first, I thought it was due to my cardio. So, I reduced my cardio. However, I have been doing cardio every day for several months and I knew there had to be another factor. This is when I figured out it was my protein intake. When I picked my protein back up, my muscles started filling out again and I started getting stronger. I think it’s crazy that you can drop your carbs to zero and it has zero affect on your strength, energy, and muscle fullness, but if you drop your protein too low, things start changing dramatically.  

My experience was a great example of how you need to experiment with your food intake to see what effect it has on your physique. You definitely want to eat for your health and for your own personal goals and preferences. Sometimes you may read information that gives you recommendations, but this might not be best for you.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies



 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am πŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 300 grams hash browns, salt, hot sauce, organic coffee, 2 oz half & half, and organic matcha green tea.

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 12 oz of cooked chicken thighs with no bone (1.65 lbs raw with bone no skin), salt, hot sauce, and 2 oranges.

3 pm πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate, vitamin D, & vitamin K. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,395 Protein: 165 grams   Fat: 100 grams   Carbs: 210 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...