Friday, April 29, 2022

Happy Cinco de Mayo šŸ¤ 

The month just flew by! Here comes summer. I’m looking forward to some hot days.

I hope everyone is keeping up with their food plan and making adjustments as necessary. My orange tree in the backyard ran out of oranges. So, I cut out the oranges at lunchtime and increased my pineapple consumption. I’m also replacing my American cheese with raw cheddar cheese. I tried it today and it tastes a lot better. The chicken is still working out for me and the prices are amazing. My food costs have dropped by 50% after switching over to chicken instead of beef. I’m happy with the chicken, I think it’s delicious. I would recommend the chicken thighs and not the breasts. Big difference in taste.

The workouts are going strong. I’m getting stronger every workout since increasing my protein intake. It makes a big difference.

Keep pushing on and hope you have a great week!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am šŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 300 grams hash browns, salt, hot sauce, organic coffee, 2 oz half & half, and organic matcha green tea.

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 18 oz of cooked chicken, salt, hot sauce, and 3 oranges.

3 pm šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 20 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate, vitamin D, & vitamin K. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,500 Protein: 195 grams   Fat: 125 grams   Carbs: 210 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...