Friday, January 28, 2022

Year of the Tiger ðŸŊ

Wow, this month went by so fast! I wonder if this is going to set the tone for the rest of the year ðŸĪ”

The food plan is going awesome! I look forward to and love every meal that I eat. Chicken, eggs, and hashbrowns are so delicious. I started getting chicken thighs that have bones and skin, and I just rip off the skin and cook up the thighs. The price difference is huge between boneless/skinless thighs and bone-in/skin thighs. The bone-in thighs are only $1.99 per lbs. and the boneless are $5.99 per lbs. ðŸĪ·

The exercise plan is phenomenal! I’m still going every day, doing my cardio for 40 minutes, and then I do my weight training for about 40 minutes.

My spine is feeling great! I’m keeping it moving, in alignment, and strong. These are the basics of spine care: MAS ~ Mobility, Alignment, and Strength.  

Well, I hope you have an awesome week!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am ðŸ‘‰ 12 oz of skinless chicken thighs, 3 cups potatoes, 144 mg Magnesium L-Threonate, vitamin D, vitamin K salt, hot sauce, organic golden milk, brewed cacao with organic coffee, and organic green tea.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs scrambled, 3 cups potatoes, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, and hot sauce.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate. 

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,280   Protein: 160 grams   Fat: 88 grams   Carbs: 212 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...