Friday, January 14, 2022

Eye of the Tiger 👁️

Rock and roll are here to stay! Keep pumping and pushing forward.

For me, every day is the same. I just stick with the plan. I begin every day with exercise and then I stick to the same food plan every day. I love my food plan; it brings me satisfaction and satiation.

Follow my lead and you too can stay lean, healthy, and strong. Nothing to it but to do it. It’s so easy.

Successful people are consistent, focused, and determined. Keep the positive self-talk going. A positive attitude can go a long way in helping you stay motivated and committed to your dreams and goals.

See you next week!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am ðŸ‘‰ 12 oz of skinless chicken thighs, 3 cups potatoes, 144 mg Magnesium L-Threonate, vitamin D, vitamin K salt, hot sauce, organic golden milk, brewed cacao with organic coffee, and organic green tea.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs scrambled, 3 cups potatoes, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, and hot sauce.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate. 

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,280   Protein: 160 grams   Fat: 88 grams   Carbs: 212 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...