Thursday, January 6, 2022

Time to Rock 🙌

New Year, New You!

The time has come to realize your dreams and live your best life. Stay on track with your goals and never give up!

The Chiropractic Food Plan is better than ever. I’ve really enjoyed my recent modifications and it seems to be in alignment with my goals and preferences.

The exercise plan is still going strong and I’m maintaining my lean muscle and strength. My endurance is better than ever from the daily cardio I do, and my body fat levels are at an all-time low.

Sustainability and optimal function is the goal for a long and healthy life.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am ðŸ‘‰ 12 oz of skinless chicken thighs, 3 cups potatoes, 144 mg Magnesium L-Threonate, vitamin D, vitamin K salt, hot sauce, organic golden milk, brewed cacao with organic coffee, and organic green tea.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs scrambled, 3 cups potatoes, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, and hot sauce.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate. 

Sparkling water as needed. 2 Tbsp raw honey (Sat, Sun only)

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,280   Protein: 160 grams   Fat: 88 grams   Carbs: 212 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...