Monday, October 4, 2021

Time Keeps on Slipping 🐄

I hope everyone had a great week living the Chiropractic Lifestyle!

The food plan is going great. I started going to Safeway to get my frozen fruit because FoodMaxx has been out for the past month. Safeway actually has a better deal on the fruit anyway. 

However, the meat prices at FoodMaxx are way better than anywhere else. The meat they sell at FoodMaxx is not grass-fed but it’s good enough for me. I definitely would prefer to eat grass-fed beef but the prices are just too expensive. If I could, I would have my own cows, chickens, and fruit trees. Then I could just live off the land and be self-sustainable. But that’s not possible in my current living situation.

Well, it’s hard to believe that the year is almost gone. Life is precious and it does go by fast as you get older. I hope you have another great week.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides, and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 spoonful honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled, 1½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, and hot sauce. About 24 oz of grilled beef, salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,896   Protein: 263 grams   Fat: 152 grams   Carbs: 156 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...