Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Chicken šŸ” That's What's for Dinner šŸ˜‹

I’m absolutely loving my chicken thighs! I pan fry them with the remnants of butter from my scrambled eggs. It takes 6 minutes to cook on each side and they come out perfect.

They are a lot easier to eat than beef. Super tender and they don’t take forever to chew. I’m happy that I switched it up. Before eating beef every day, I was eating chicken thighs, and I would cook them with a vegetable steamer. They came out just fine, but I definitely prefer frying them now. It gives them a different flavor.  

The workouts are going great. I’ve been doing cardio every day now for about 6 weeks, and I feel amazing. I’m still maintaining a lean physique and I’m staying strong.

I need to find a new chiropractor because mine moved. I hope I can find a good one with the right technique. You would be surprised by the disparity between chiropractors and adjusting techniques. It’s hard to find a good one. I wish I could adjust my own spine.

Well, I hope everyone has a fabulous week. Stay warm out there.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides, and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 spoonful honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled, ¾ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, and hot sauce. About 24 oz of chicken thighs, salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,517   Protein: 241 grams   Fat: 91 grams   Carbs: 163 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...