Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner πŸ”

It’s colder than a polar bear’s toenails! πŸ₯Ά Anything below 60 is freezing to me. I think I should be living somewhere more tropical πŸ€”

So, I’m flipping the script. I’m switching over to chicken thighs again. Don’t get me wrong I love beef, but I just need to switch it up now and again.

My calories will be dropping a little, so I will see if that impacts my strength and conditioning.  

Otherwise, my workouts have been phenomenal! Working out every day is the best way to get your workouts in. Always start your workout with 30 minutes of cardio and then hit your weight training for about an hour.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides, and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 spoonful honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled, ¾ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, and hot sauce. About 24 oz of chicken thighs, salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,510   Protein: 254 grams   Fat: 110 grams   Carbs: 156 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...