Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Life Experiment ðŸĪ“

Healthy habits every day accumulate and result in a healthy life. Maintaining function, self-efficacy, and mental capacity is the key to optimal function as we age. The earlier in life you begin a healthy lifestyle, and understand the importance of lifestyle on health, the better off you will be.

This week Rib Eyes are on sell and lunch has been delicious. I should buy a big deep freezer so I can stock up. But as I have mentioned before, changing the cut of meat I eat helps create diversity in my eating. Ironically, a lot of the relatively cheaper cuts of meat are more delicious. I think the more fat a steak has marbled in it, then the juicier and tastier it is.

I definitely don’t get sick of eating eggs every day, and I prefer my eggs scrambled with cheese; instead of hardboiled like I used to eat them. Scrambled eggs are a lot easier to prepare as well. I’m all about making things easy and sustainable. If you make things too complicated then this can be a reason to quit.

Workouts are going strong and steady. I’ve been doing cardio every day now before I work out and I like this a lot better.

I can’t believe how fast September went by. This entire year seems to be in fast-forward. I’ve been doing a lot of reading and studying every day so that’s probably why time is going by so fast for me.

Stay strong and healthy, and have a great week!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides, and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 spoonful honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled, 1½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, and hot sauce. About 24 oz of grilled beef, salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,896   Protein: 263 grams   Fat: 152 grams   Carbs: 156 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...