Sunday, September 12, 2021

Plan, Do, Study, Act ⏳

Workout, eat, work, sleep, and repeat. This is my life these days. I haven’t been doing too many hobbies like I use to do; primarily because everything closed down. So now I just focus on personal improvement through continuing education. I’ve literally been knee-deep in the books for the past year and a half. Your brain is like a muscle, the more you stimulate your brain the better, strong, and smarter it becomes. I feel like I’m better at memorizing and remembering information now than when I was in college 30 years ago. I think learning new information and being a lifelong learner is a lot better than staring at a television every day.

The workouts are going great. I love getting up at 5 am and hitting the gym every day. There’s hardly anyone there and I have plenty of time to get my workout done. I usually go to bed at around 10 pm and I always wake up feeling amazing.

This last week I discovered a new cut of beef called Chuck Eye and it is so delicious. It’s tender and juicy just like a Rib Eye. I just pan fry it up on my grill, 6 minutes on each side, and it’s done. The time I cook my beef is variable depending on the thickness and cut of beef. I usually like my meat medium-well. I follow a couple of people on IG that actually eat their meat raw. I personally don’t care how good it is to eat raw meat, I just would not like the taste or texture.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week! Keep living your dreams and enjoy your freedoms while they last.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides, and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 spoonful honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,680   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 99 grams  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...