Monday, September 20, 2021

Successful Repetition 🏋️

Day in and Day out, you must make your healthy habits a lifestyle. The Chiropractic Lifestyle embraces the fundamentals of health and makes daily practice a routine of existing. 

Staying healthy and being healthy is really easy. Just apply the basics each and every day and this way you can maintain your autonomy and self-efficacy. The hardest part is getting started. Once you get used to a new way of living the rest is easy.

I’ve been seriously committed to teaching people the Chiropractic Lifestyle by leading by example. I actually practice everything that I teach so I can be a living example of how to do it. This way you can see that it really works and I’m loving life in the process. I don’t have gifted genetics or a fast metabolism. I’ve been 265lbs over 11 years ago, so I know what it is like to be unhealthy and on the verge of being dependent on the medical system. But if it weren’t for the Chiropractic Lifestyle, I would not be where I’m at today.

You must understand and assimilate this salient information that I succinctly explain every week in writing and in practice. If I can keep doing this and stay healthy, so can you!

Semper Fidelis my friends.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides, and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 spoonful honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,680   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 99 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...