Thursday, August 5, 2021

Keep On Truckin ⛽

Happy August! Who’s ready for Halloween? 🤣 

I switched up my weight training workouts a little bit. Now, I train chest and back on the same day and I superset back and forth. So instead of resting in between sets, I will just do another exercise; like I will do bench press and then pulldowns together. I also do this with my arm workouts. I still train my shoulders and legs on separate days. I train every morning with no days off and this is my training split over a four-day period: chest and back; shoulders; arms; legs and calves. I do cardio after each workout except for leg days.

I think the best time to work out is first thing in the morning. This way you know it will get done and it’s the best way to start your day.

After I workout I drink my fruit smoothie protein shake and drink green tea until it’s time for lunch. I get really full after lunch and that’s all I eat for the rest of the day. I’m never hungry at night, I feel amazing all day, and I’m never tired.

Well, I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am 👉 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 Tbsp honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm 👉 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,680   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 99 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐🌹🌺

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞🥰 You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...