Friday, August 20, 2021

Seize the Day šŸŒ»

Wow, a week sure has gone by fast! I almost forgot to post up on my blog here. All this smoke must be getting to my brain. I’m usually inside all day helping people with spine care but I like to have the windows open to keep the fresh air blowing in. I hope all the people are doing okay that are being affected by the fires. It was devasting last year when we were affected here locally.

I’ve been hitting the gym a bit earlier now. So instead of going at 6:30 am I start at 5:30 am. It’s great because it gives me plenty of time to get through my workout, do my cardio, and take a shower. I’m usually able to get back to work before 8 am. When I was younger, I remember feeling tired waking up in the mornings, but now I just feel amazing. I usually go to bed at around 10 pm and I wake up without an alarm clock.

The food plan is going very well and I’m still enjoying those New York steaks on sale at FoodMaxx. The cut is definitely not as tender and juicy as the Rib Eyes but a little bit better than the Tri-Tip. I’m sure next week the Tri Tips will be on sale.

For some reason, the frozen fruit has been slacking at FoodMaxx. I usually get the frozen mangos but I haven’t seen them in a few weeks. It must be due to Covid. So I’ve been doing the blueberries and strawberries instead.

I’ve also been doing a spoon full of raw honey every morning with my shake. I buy my honey online from North Dakota. It is so delicious. I’ve tried several varieties and this one is the best for my tastes. It’s called “TJO Bees”.

Well, keep up the good work and stay positive. Remember every day you are alive and healthy is a gift.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 spoonful honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,680   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 99 grams  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...