Saturday, August 28, 2021

Where's the Beef? ðŸĨĐ

Hello, I hope everyone had a fantastic week staying alive and healthy! If you have your health and freedom life is all good.

So, this week we have tri-tip on sale. After eating New York’s for over a week it’s nice to change up the texture and flavor of my meat. The tri-tip is definitely a fattier cut and it seems to be a bit juicier than the New York. I've been waiting for the Flat Irons to go on sale because ironically the Flat Irons are more expensive than the normal prices for New York and Rib Eye. I talked with the butcher at FoodMaxx the other day and he said the reason why is that they get their New Yorks and Rib Eye from Mexico and they get their Flat Iron from Canada. So apparently meat prices from Canada are ridiculous. 

I’m really loving these early morning workouts. If you can fit morning workouts into your schedule, I highly recommend them. Like today I finished a chest and back workout, did 30 minutes of cardio, took a shower, hung out on my inversion table for 10 minutes, drank my power smoothie, and did my laundry for the week. I finished all that by 9:30 am. That gave me about 30 minutes to sip on some tea and treat my first patient at 10 am.

Well, I hope everyone has a fantastic week. Take care of yourself and make self-care a priority.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops collagen peptides, and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 16 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 spoonful honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,680   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 99 grams  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...