Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Happy Cinco de Mayo 🍻

The food plan is still going strong. I love getting all my food in early because all my food is digested before I go to bed and I don’t have to think about eating any time after lunch. Super convenient and I’m not even hungry.

The workouts are better than ever, and I think working out every day is the best way to train your muscles because you are giving each muscle a full hour of training. This allows you to do more volume and gives the muscle better recovery.

Be careful out there this week. There are a lot of drunk drivers on the road. Always look out for yourself because no one else will.

I hope everyone has a great week and stay safe out there!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am  πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super green powder, 1-2 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

12 pm  πŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 23 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,292   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...