Thursday, May 20, 2021

Don't Panic It's Organic šŸŒŠ

I hope everyone had a wonderful week eating healthy and exercising daily! I know I did. I’m sticking with the routine and loving it. My workouts are going great and the eating plan is better than ever.

My new goal is to burn off the last few ounces of fat on my stomach. I’m still leaner now than I’ve ever been before, but I like having a goal to work towards. I’m just trying see how lean I can get while still keeping all my strength and lean muscle tissue.

I see these guys on Instagram and I wonder how they can build so much muscle and stay so lean. Most of these guys may be using drugs, or maybe they just have great genetics. I keep having to remind myself that I’m 20 or 30 years older than these people, so there could be a hormonal difference.

Luckily, I don’t work out to just look good in the mirror. My motivating factor is maintaining health and function. I also want to be a great leader by example. I think the best way to coach and teach is to practice what you preach. Academic knowledge is great but practical knowledge is the ultimate application.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1½ scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super green powder, 1 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 23 oz of fried beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,292   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...