Thursday, May 13, 2021

You Get You Give ⚖️

I switched up my cardio to after my weight training, and I think I like it better. I also increased my intensity on the elliptical by 1 point, so instead of level 10, I’m doing level 11 now. I went up one level because I noticed my heart rate was only getting up to about 115 bpm, so after increasing one level, my heart rate is up to about 130 bpm. It’s amazing how your body will adapt to a certain intensity and become more efficient. This goes to show you that you must keep challenging your body if you want to see changes in your physique.

I noticed that a lot of people in the gym rest between sets entirely too long. Consequently, I never see these people change from a physical perspective. These people I observe are actually very consistent with their training; but they are just doing it wrong.

The thing about exercise and fitness, is that you don’t get credit, or results, just by showing up. Your body doesn’t care if you are making an effort or trying. Your body will only respond with consistent intensity. If you don’t have frequency and intensity then your results will be slim to none.

The food plan is still going strong and I recently learning that the middle eastern culture also eats their biggest meal in the middle of the day. I think this is the best time to eat, which gives your body plenty of time to digest and rest. There is no reason to be eating several times a day. You should spend your time doing other activities, not constantly thinking about eating. A small breakfast and a huge lunch is all you need.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am 👉 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1½ scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super green powder, 1 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

12 pm 👉 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 23 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,292   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...