Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hurry Up Normal 🙌

Things seem like they are slowly getting back to normal. Hang in there, hopefully life will be relatively normal again. 🙏

I’ve decided to switch over from coffee to green tea. I like to do this every few years to change it up a bit. I’ve been drinking literally a pot of coffee every day for over 5 years now, so I'm starting to get bored with it. 

It’s been a few days off the coffee and the headaches are starting to go away. One thing about coffee is that it decreases blood flow to your brain at about 30%. This is why you get headaches when you stop drinking coffee. Even though I’m drinking tea which has caffeine, it does not have nearly as much as compared to coffee.

I also cut out the almonds because I was reading that almonds contain a lot of oxalates which can form kidney stones. So, bye bye almonds 👋

Otherwise, work outs are better than ever. Even though I’m doing daily cardio and getting super lean, I’m actually getting stronger in the gym. I’m definably leaner now than I was before the pandemic; but now I’m entering into a new realm of leanness.  😉

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

  

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am 👉 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super green powder, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 3 cups green tea. 

12 pm 👉 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of fried beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,580   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐🌹🌺

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞🥰 You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...