Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Sunny Days 🌞

Wow, I can’t believe we are already done with March! This year is just flying by!

I ended up changing up my food plan intake times. Now, I went back to eating my eggs with my beef. I just find it to be more convenient than splitting the meals up into different times. I actually enjoy combining the eggs, cheese, and beef. It tastes really good together. Also, when I wait until 1pm to eat, then I’m actually starting to feel hungry around that time.

I also decided on leg days that I will not do cardio those days. It’s not because I’m tired, it’s because I keep straining my hamstring muscles, so I’m thinking my legs may be fatigued from the cardio, which is predisposing me to muscle strain due to muscular fatigue. 

I hope everyone has a great week and stay safe out there!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am  πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super green powder, 1-2 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

1 pm  πŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 22 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,292   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...