Wednesday, April 21, 2021

We Are All The Same ðŸĪ 

I hope everyone had a wonderful week living the Chiropractic Lifestyle!

The food plan is going great and the workouts are on point. I really like the schedule of eating I’m currently on, and my food choices are keeping me satisfied. I’m maintaining my lean muscle and burning fat like crazy!

My morning workouts are working out great. I like the switch up I made from a 4-day rest period, back to a 3-day rest period. My muscles like the increase in frequency.

I actually have to do my arm workout in the evening though, twice per week to make up for the change. I usually time it so that I can do my grocery shopping after I work out.

I’m still doing cardio every day for 30 minutes before my weight training. I barely break a sweat on the cardio, but my heart rate is at about 130 bpm. I’ve noticed just adding this little bit of cardio every day has accelerated my fat loss. Ironically, I haven’t lost any muscles or felt any weaker from doing cardio before my weight training.

I also train on an empty stomach and that doesn’t make a difference at all in my strength and energy levels. I laugh at all these people who waste their money on pre-workout drinks, or think they have to have food before they work out. Total nonsense.

When I begin my weight training in the morning, not only am I doing it after cardio, I’m doing in a fasted state, since I stop eating every day at 2 pm. So that’s 17 hours of no food and my work outs are strong than ever.

This is what you have to do. Experiment and see what works for you. I’m no different than anyone else. If what I do works for me, then it will work for you. This is the whole point of this blog to help people live longer and better.

If I can do it, so can you.  

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am  ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super greens, 1 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

11 am  ðŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce.

2 pm  ðŸ‘‰ 21 to 22 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,292   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 78 grams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...