Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Living That Life šŸ–️

The food plan is going great! I’m been staying consistent and have not had a cheat meal in over a month. To me a cheat meal is enjoying an occasional bag of popcorn. Normally, I would do that about once per week, but lately I’m just trying to burn off the last few ounces of fat from Covid-25. My body composition is back to where it was before covid but now I’m blowing through my goals and getting superman ripped!

I’ve been doing really light cardio on the elliptical every day for 30 minutes before my weight training, and I think it’s a great way to get your cardio in and warm up your body. I hardly break a sweat but I can tell my core body temperature is elevated.

I’m going back to a 4-day weight training cycle; I feel a better pump in my muscles when I only rest 3 days in between muscle groups instead of 4. This means twice a week I have to go to the gym once in the morning and once at night to do arms and calves.

Stay healthy my friends and have a productive week!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 

 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am  šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super greens, 1 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

11 am  šŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce.

2 pm  šŸ‘‰ 21 to 22 oz of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,292   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 78 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...