Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Spring into Health ☀️

I hope everyone had a wonderful week! The sun is back and it looks like spring as sprung. Be careful on April 1st, there are a lot of pranksters out there.

My food plan is going strong and I’m getting leaner and maintaining my muscle. I’ve been doing cardio everyday in the morning before weight training, and it’s been working out great. My cardio isn’t that hard, I just go at a nice easy pace for 30 minutes on the elliptical. I barely break a sweat and I have plenty of energy left over to do my weight training.

I have spaced out my weight training routine so that I train one muscle per day and rotate every 5 days. I’m also doing more reps and sets, experimenting with this to see how the results are in respect to hypertrophy.

Remember to regularly change up your work out routines to find what works best for you.  

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

9 am  ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super greens, 1 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

12 pm  ðŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce.

3 pm  ðŸ‘‰ 21 to 22 ounces of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,292   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...