Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Run, Forrest, Run! šŸƒ

Long days and warm nights are almost upon us. Soon, we will all be at the beach on the weekends, loving life, and living the dream.

I’m keeping up with my cardio routine every morning, and I do my weight training right after. Except on leg days, I will still do my cardio in the morning on leg days, but then I go to a different gym in the evening to do my leg training.

I do this for two reasons. For one, I don’t like to do heavy leg training in the freezing cold, since we all have to do our exercises outdoors now. And for two, I like the squat rack much better at this other gym I’m a member of.

Yes, that’s right, in this day and age you have to have two gym memberships, so when one gym closes you have your back up gym you can still go to. Unfortunately, I don’t have space where I live to have a home gym, so I have to depend on steel city.

I can’t wait for the gyms all to be open all the time like they used to be. You really don’t know how good you have it until all the gyms close down. If I could, I would live at the gym. It’s not because I love working out, it’s just because that’s how important working out is. You must do it every day to maintain normal function in your body. Once you let yourself go, that’s when you start to age.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

9 am  šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 8 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super greens, 1 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

12 pm  šŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled in 2 oz butter, 2 strips bacon with salt and hot sauce.

3 pm  šŸ‘‰ 1.25 lbs. of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,382   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...