Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Pump Up The Jams šŸ’ŖšŸ¼

All the gyms are finally open indoor and outdoor. I hope it stays that way! šŸ™

I’m loving my new food plan too. I’m definitely losing the COVID “19”, which is the 19lbs you gain from sitting on the couch all day from being on lockdown.

Now that gyms are open, my work out routines are coming togetheras well. I’m doing a 5-day split now. Each day I do one muscle group: chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs. This actually gives my muscles 5 days of rest in-between exercises and I’m still getting in 2 days of exercises for each muscle group.

Experimentation with your exercise routine helps you figure out the best frequency, intensity and duration. However, just like with the food plan, you have to stick with the routine to see and experience the results.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

9 am  šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super greens, 1 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

12 pm  šŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled in 2 oz butter, 2 strips bacon with salt and hot sauce.

3 pm  šŸ‘‰ 1.25 lbs. of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,382   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...